Today, we have released a new look user interface to our platform which we think will make the user experience more engaging and intuitive. We want to thank all those who have given us feedback so far. Changes to the user interface are ongoing as we continue to fine tune the user experience, so please continue to give us feedback.
We have also included in this release a new visual status display, which is intended to help users build more meaningful knowledge maps on their Canvases, by showing how well they are doing against our best practice ICE Methodology approach.
We are constantly hearing from users who have discovered new knowledge and reached greater understanding and insights using InsightNG. The more users engage with the platform and enhance the context of their Canvases, the greater the chances are that they will discover what they don’t know and need to know, until they are satisfied that they have gained the timely understanding they are looking for.
So often is the case that we just don’t know what the right questions to ask are and who the right people they should be asked of. Our vision is to help enhance the lives of individuals struggling to understand complex situations/problems by addressing this common scenario directly for each user.
This latest release of our platform is another step forward to fulfilling our vision to the fullest.
If you haven’t done so already and want to take part in shaping our journey and help co-create the value InsightNG can bring to you and our growing user community, then sign-up now to become one of our Foundation Members.
If you are already a member, then sign-in to your MyCanvas account and enjoy the update.
Founder / CEO
- The only real way to acquire Wisdom - May 23
- Thoughts from the wild: are conversations at the heart of Cognitive Computing adoption? - May 9
- Conversational Intelligence – how to get better customer outcomes - November 16
- Intelligent machines now have knowledge that we’ll never understand - May 2
- AI viewed at its most practical level – working in partnership with humans - May 2
- Introduction to Cognitive Business and lowering the price of not knowing – Auckland 9th November 2016 - November 1
- 10 tips to prepare your brain for University or College - October 6
- My interview with Stock Market Insights site Seeking Alpha on the future of IBM - October 4
- What kind of learner are you? - August 22
- Is visual thinking just for studying? 4 ways it benefits your life - August 15