We usually think of insights as a huge blinding flash of light – the famous ‘Eureka!’ moment. While its true that they do happen, it’s more common to have a series of smaller ‘Aha!’ insight moments, and then over time you gain clarity and understanding.
We’re pretty excited about the new ‘Journal’ feature that we have just released. You can now record the Aha! moments you have along your insight journey – reviewing them helps keeps you motivated and can often trigger new thoughts.
You can find the Journal button in the blue toolbar along the top. It stores a snapshot of your Canvas with your journal entry (so zoom and scroll your Canvas to how you want it stored before pressing the Journal button).
Rename Canvas button
In this release we’ve also made dealing with your Canvases easier. The Canvas list now shows your most recently-viewed Canvases at the top, and you can rename your Canvases (using the pencil icon next to the Canvas title in the blue toolbar).
- Big data finally mainstream in 2016? - December 31
- Keeping a journal improves your InsightNG journey [new feature] - December 8
- Big data has Big flaws - November 25
- You are learning wrong - November 24
- Hustling fate to win the ‘right place, right time’ game - November 20