I was very fortunate recently to have been asked for an interview by contributing writer Cristiano Bellavitis for the online Stock Market Insights site Seeking Alpha. The article and included interview were part of a series of articles taking a closer look at IBM’s Future.
I was asked about our experiences working with IBM and using the Watson technologies to enhance our own cognitive platform, along with my thoughts on where Cognitive Computing is going. I enjoyed the opportunity to talk about what we are doing and it helped solidify our company’s collective thoughts on where cognitive computing and our vision using such technology is heading.
You can read the article here –> A Closer Look At IBM’s Future (Part 5) – An Interview With InsightNG CEO Neil Movold
- The only real way to acquire Wisdom - May 23
- Thoughts from the wild: are conversations at the heart of Cognitive Computing adoption? - May 9
- Conversational Intelligence – how to get better customer outcomes - November 16
- Intelligent machines now have knowledge that we’ll never understand - May 2
- AI viewed at its most practical level – working in partnership with humans - May 2
- Introduction to Cognitive Business and lowering the price of not knowing – Auckland 9th November 2016 - November 1
- 10 tips to prepare your brain for University or College - October 6
- My interview with Stock Market Insights site Seeking Alpha on the future of IBM - October 4
- What kind of learner are you? - August 22
- Is visual thinking just for studying? 4 ways it benefits your life - August 15