What is the difference between knowing, understanding and wisdom? We are all after wisdom, but do we fully understand how to acquire it?
This is a worthwhile read that brings a refreshing perspective on how to acquire wisdom by building relational knowledge and information networks.
The article was posted on Medium – The Only Real Way to Aquire Wisdom
- The only real way to acquire Wisdom - May 23
- Thoughts from the wild: are conversations at the heart of Cognitive Computing adoption? - May 9
- Conversational Intelligence – how to get better customer outcomes - November 16
- Intelligent machines now have knowledge that we’ll never understand - May 2
- AI viewed at its most practical level – working in partnership with humans - May 2
- Introduction to Cognitive Business and lowering the price of not knowing – Auckland 9th November 2016 - November 1
- 10 tips to prepare your brain for University or College - October 6
- My interview with Stock Market Insights site Seeking Alpha on the future of IBM - October 4
- What kind of learner are you? - August 22
- Is visual thinking just for studying? 4 ways it benefits your life - August 15