Our focus with this release is on content analysis and providing better-suggested content.
New partnership with IBM Watson
If you have not already heard, InsightNG has partnered with IBM and their Watson Ecosystem. This is exciting news for us as we team up with IBM to advance our technology stack and bring more robust, value-creating solutions to the market.
With work already started, we will be enhancing our cognitive computing capabilities over time with the integration of various technologies and services from within the IBM Watson Ecosystem.
We are very proud to be a Business Partner of such a renowned brand.
Content Analysis: we know what it is about
Thanks to our new partnership with IBM, when you add an Element to a Canvas and you’re directed to a website, our intelligence engine can analyze the content and make suggestions based on keywords, concepts, people or organizations found within the text.
Are you feeling like you are in uncharted waters?
We realise that working with Canvases for the first time can be a challenge, possibly feeling like you are in uncharted waters and an unfamiliar environment.
To help you out, we have created a YouTube Channel and will be adding more tutorial and HOWTO videos in the days and weeks to come.
If you would prefer to read a more in-depth guide to help you get the most out of using InsightNG, then have a look at our “best practice approach to creating a meaningful Thought Canvas” guide.
- The only real way to acquire Wisdom - May 23
- Thoughts from the wild: are conversations at the heart of Cognitive Computing adoption? - May 9
- Conversational Intelligence – how to get better customer outcomes - November 16
- Intelligent machines now have knowledge that we’ll never understand - May 2
- AI viewed at its most practical level – working in partnership with humans - May 2
- Introduction to Cognitive Business and lowering the price of not knowing – Auckland 9th November 2016 - November 1
- 10 tips to prepare your brain for University or College - October 6
- My interview with Stock Market Insights site Seeking Alpha on the future of IBM - October 4
- What kind of learner are you? - August 22
- Is visual thinking just for studying? 4 ways it benefits your life - August 15